The DDC is dedicated to external engagement as part of its mission through:
- Collaborating with the NH Geospatial Technology Training Center
- Conducting geospatial training for external partners (Community College System, K-12)
- Developing web-based modules and hands-on workshops
- Modifying existing training resources to utilize EPSCoR data streams
- Augmenting existing resources to explore special topics (GIS-based modeling, image processing, watershed characterization, etc.)
- Participating in the Creative Computing Challenge: a partnership model aiming to build access to relevant computing education for underrepresented high school students using mobile applications and data from the Ecosystems & Society project.